The heart of each bingo site is its promos and bonuses. Bingo bonuses are the criterion with which players decide whether to play at a site or not. Its also the “arms race” between bingo sites, which awards all bingo fans with exciting perks.
Every bonus has its name and rewards a player for a certain action she or he performs. Whether deposit, friend referral or just sign up to a site. Lets have a look at the different bingo bonuses.
- No deposit bonus – A real classic. This bonus is given for signing up so players can try out the bingo site before depositing. It cannot be cashed out and its usually valued around £15. No credit card details are required in order to receive it. Its also called Free welcome bonus.
- Deposit bonus / Welcome bonus – This is the main bonus given to players when they make their first deposit. It ranges between 100% – 350% depending on current promotion and in most cases requires a minimum deposit (£5-£10). It’s also called cash match bonus and in a few of the sites (like William Hill Bingo) this bonus needs to be used in certain time frame otherwise it expires.
- Reload / redeposit bonus – This one awards player who keep depositing and usually credits the player’s account with additional 50% – 100% of each deposit. It’s also connected to loyalty programs bingo sites offer their constant players.
- Referral bonus – Another perk given to loyal bingo players. Referring a friend to your favorite bingo site will credit you with £5 – £10 in your account or VIP points that can be used for buying bingo cards.
- Cash back – Some game sites offer a weekly cash back of about 10% of any loses a player suffered that week. This is a great feature that’s aimed at keeping players coming back.
- Special welcome bonuses – As part of an ongoing promotional creative ideas sites can decide on adding a special bingo bonus to encourage new players to deposit. This bonus comes on top of the first deposit bonus. An example is Bingo Street’s “Shake the Post” and Wink’s “Spin the Wheel”.
- Special customer bonuses – Here we refer to a group of bonuses or special points given to players on their birthday, Christmas or New Years Eve, certain holidays, deposit methods and whenever the chat master decides to.
Bingo sites present their bonuses in their welcome page, with animation or in big writing. Its great, its fun and its inviting. But its always important to read through their terms and conditions for the small print.
Look for minimum deposit requirements, payout restrictions, and other terms related to banking methods and maximum daily or weekly allowed sums.
Besides that, the road’s clear for a great bingo experience. Enjoy, remember its all for sake of fun and a little bit of excitement. Don’t take it to seriously and use your experience to increase your good fortune chances.
Real money bingo is a term used among “professional” bingo players for playing bingo for money. Meaning making a real deposit and playing with a chance to win money in return.
Winning a prize that can actually be cashed out. This in contrast to free bingo or no deposit bingo which is more of a fun bingo game with no stakes.
Of course online bingo is always fun, with or without money involved. The addition of a real deposit adds a thrill and a great sensation of excitement. It’s also incredible to grab a real jackpot, whether of £50 or of £1M. And people do win money in bingo, in slots and in instant or chart games offered in the play sites.
Play money bingo
My personal choice is to play bingo for money. If I’m already spending the time and having fun, why not throw in a chance to win something. And I’m not a big spender.
I play penny bingo, sometimes I buy 10p cards or 5p ones. If there’s a real interesting prize or a game I would occasionally go for the 1 Pound tickets. And always play responsibly.
Another good thing about playing bingo with real money is that the bingo sites give a lot in return. Every time you wager you get BBZ, VIP points or some other credit that can be redeemed later.
You get to enter free bingo rooms with real money prizes and you get to participate in big draws and yearly tournaments. Isn’t that great?
In order to play smartly it’s good to try out a site before actually giving your credit card details. This is why no deposit bingo exists. You played and liked, excellent, now you can go for real money bingo. Use good bingo strategies to increase your chance of winning.
How to play bingo for money
So you know where you want to play, good, its time to deposit (we recommend using PayPal) and purchase bingo cards. Remember you are entitled to a deposit bonus of at least 150%-200%.
Make sure you received it and make sure you read the T&C to know what else you need to receive. Follow the guidelines we talk about in our strategies and how to play bingo section and wish yourself good luck as well.
Try a room, try a game, see how you feel. In bingo its a lot about instinct and gut feeling. Choose a room where you’re comfortable at and try it out. Always keep updated with promos and when you’ll be allowed to play in the free bingo rooms.
These are great opportunities to win money for free. Use these winnings to get more tickets and go for the bigger jackpots. Remember to play responsibly and always, always, have fun.